Incoming letter: from the Netherlands

Hi Salima,

I find it really inspiring how you shape your life by working with such projects.
I believe doing something for the children in Sierra Leone is a wonderful goal. We talked a lot about it in my time at the Free School because there is also a Waldorf school that offers better quality education there.
At the Free School, every year we are engaged in a collection campaign (the Michaels action) for charities, including an action aimed at placing clean water sources in poor areas. This was then in collaboration with Join the Pipe and was a very special experience. We then received an extensive presentation about what this organization is doing and how much positive impact this has on the children there. This touched me very much.
And wow Paris! Mega nice. I hope your avant garde imamship (sorry I do not know the right word for it) will bring you far.
I am going to work with my exams myself. I find that very exciting but I want to get into the world as fast as possible and out of the shoe box full of loft thinkers haha.
So I go 100% for it.

Lots of love Puck

Comments

Popular Posts